AWOL = A Way Of Love = Authentic Way Of Living = Another Way Of Life
This project was created in an effort to provide a foundation for each of us to support one another in our pursuit of living an authentic life no matter what our background, race, color, creed or life experience.
The core values of this project are respect, peace, love and hope.
We encourage people to get involved and bring the message of whole health to each other, to our families and to our community.
The Core Mission for AWOL Yoga Project is to build a community of like-minded individuals and families who are committed to personal development and growth in all avenues of life... spiritually, emotionally and physically.
What we are working on...
- Providing avenues of health and healing for Individuals.
- Holding space for those seeking refuge from the fast pace of life.
- Giving Families alternate avenues for creating connection and healing.
- Supporting youth in unearthing their own uniqueness, strengths and beauty.
- Sharing opportunities for communities to come together in support of one another.
- Supporting those in Recovery who seek complimentary opportunities for health and healing.
- Providing opportunities that empower individuals to become their own healers and avenues to live their soul's purpose.